Monday, October 29, 2007

Understanding Grief.

"The fire broke out at about 7 a.m. Sunday at a beach house on Ocean Isle Beach on the southern end of North Carolina’s Atlantic shore..."
The grief of the lost ones in the fire must be terrible. You don't really know the pain of loosing someone you love without personal experience.
You see I have lost someone very dear to me, my brother. We may not have been close at times but now that hes gone he means everything to me and I would give up everything to see him one more. SO many tragedies in the world today, a daily thing, some big some small but what can you do? nothing really. Its the worst feeling in the world, and you sometimes feel like its your fault or wish it was you, I would know. To get the call or whatever it is to hear that you son you brother of daughter or sister, or whatever relationship you had with that person, makes you see the sun set and nothing more. When i read this essay I felt the sorrow and when I saw the picture i saw the pain. That's horrible but uncontrollable. My prayers are with them.

No comments: